Build it right the first time or improve existing siding with NW Oregon and SW Washington residential and commercial siding services from Aspen Exteriors. Our large staff of highly-trained craftsmen have years of siding install experience with:
- Multi-unit apartment complexes.
- Commercial properties.
- Residential home projects.
We offer the highest quality siding materials and supplies, among them:
- James Hardie siding (HardiePlank, HardieShingle, HardiePanel, HardieWrap).
- Shakertown Cedar Shingles and Panels.
- Cedar Valley Shingles and Panels.
- Cedar Lap.
- Nichiha Fiber Cement Siding Products.
Our siding team is comprised of the best siding consultants, installers and siding experts in the Northwest. Aspen Exteriors siding projects encompass new installations, remodels and repair.
Purchasing a home is one of the most expensive and rewarding investments you can make. Comfort, protection from the elements, and durability are aspects sometimes taken for granted. But living in the Pacific Northwest can introduce factors that lead to problems such as water infiltration, condensation, dry rot, mold and mildew associated with sub-standard siding materials, products or construction methods. Improper installation of siding, vapor barriers, and sealants can allow structural problems to arise.
Contact Aspen Exteriors for any residential or commercial siding project when:
- You want the best siding installed correctly for new construction.
- Appearance issues such as paint bubbling, problems with premature aging (chalky surface).
- Corrective actions and restorations of sub-surface materials is required due to dry rot and mold.
Aspen Exteriors can give your home a sophisticated profile by upgrading the siding to one of many Cultured or Natural stone cladding options available.