Aspen Exteriors is a NW Oregon and SW Washington leader in professional new or replacement window installations. Our level of service and the quality of the products we use are harbingers of our reputation and when it comes to windows, we highly recommend Andersen as well as our exclusive line of replacement windows- Renovation by Aspen Exteriors. Both have a great reputations that exceed industry standards for quality.
If your windows are allowing air infiltration (drafts) or moisture buildup between window panes or fogging (caused by seal failure), your windows are an energy liability. These are reasons to consider replacing your existing windows, in addition to these benefits:
- Improve energy efficiency by 10-25%.
- Reduce noise transmission from outside your home.
- Improve security.
- Improve the curb appearance of your home with new windows and several trim styles.
- Reduce sun fade on upholstered fabrics, carpet and drapes.
Things to consider when selecting windows:
- High-E Windows – Sunlight can be an asset or a detriment. It is important to determine which areas of your home are subjected to direct sunlight. A costly problem associated with direct sunlight is the fading of carpet, upholstered furniture or drapes. If fading is an issue or problem, new High-E windows are a solution.
- Low-E Windows – If summer heat buildup inside is a problem due to direct sunlight, Low-E glass is recommended.
- Noise Control – The advanced design of new windows not only provides energy efficiency, but a reduction in outside noise as well. New windows are an effective way to enjoy a quiet home.
Contact an Aspen Exteriors sales professional about the many styles of windows available and for the best products to fit your application.